Developer: PocketX Software
Photo Contacts (Smartphone) is Windows Mobile Smartphones based software. Find more software solutions for Windows Mobile Smartphones and downloads in our Software section. Windows Mobile Smartphones programs are organised by software categories. PDATopsoft.com offers Software Solutions for Windows Mobile Smartphones.
Photo Contacts Smartphone Edition
An absolute must-have upgrade for your Smartphone!
Photo Contacts is the premier Photo Caller ID solution
for the Microsoft Smartphone.
Easily add contact photographs to your Smartphone, dial contacts by photo, 3
Photo Caller ID modes, crop and adjust photos taken by the Smartphone camera,
send SMS/Email and Photos to other users, transfer contact photos to another
Smartphone user via Infrared. It even fixes your Caller ID!
– Easily add contact photographs to your Smartphone with our SmartNameTM
– 4 fully featured and intelligently designed photo contact browsing views make locating contacts easy
– Full Screen Photo Caller ID lets you know who’s calling before you answer
– International support for caller id matching
– Find contacts fast and use Photo Dialing to quickly place calls
– Full integration with the Smartphone contact database
– Detail view intelligently groups contact information
– PhotoBeam technology lets you easily share contact photographs via infrared
– Multiple color and background themes let you personalize the look and feel of
What’s new in version 2.0:
– Featuring 2 new Photo Caller ID modes (SIMPLE mode displays a smaller
photo, THEMED mode displays a medium sized photo)
– Awesome photo adjust engine lets you crop and adjust contact photographs on the Smartphone
– Photo image browser lets you easily assign photos to contacts on the phone
(great for camera phones). SmartName is still the preferred option for assigning
many contact photos at once.
– SMS/MMS/Email support facilitates easy message sending through Photo Contacts
– Contact photos can now be sent via MMS, Email and Infrared (via PhotoBeam)
– Caller ID Name Override feature fixes the CallerID bug in US based Smartphones, i600 and MPX200
– Option to enable continuous ring-tones
– Ability to sort contacts by Company Name
– Photo ZOOM feature (just press * to display a large photograph of the selected
– Incoming Call forwarding info is shown in Themed Photo Caller ID (support
varies by network)
– Enhanced call dialog remembers the last selected number for each contact for
– Automatic auto-run at startup loads Photo Contacts in the background
– Enhanced support for memory cards
– Performance improvements across the board (everthing is faster!)
– Certified and compatible with all Windows Mobile Smartphone 2002 and 2003